31 August, 2011

Miss Nepal,2011-Malina Joshi from Dharan(PROFILE)

From: Sunsari, Age: 23
Height: 5’6’’, Education: M.B.A.
A student, her subject of specialization is marketing and would like to work in the field of advertising. Her hobby is just to dance only, likes to watch cricket and loves to eat rajma and rice. She is persistent and determined about what she wants from life. She was among the top five finalists in Miss Angel 2010 contest and won the Miss Intellect title award.
Her major strength is not to stop trying. Always feels that she could do better and reach greater heights in life. She has joined Miss Nepal Pageant to achieve those goals. Her ambition is to be a creative director in the advertising field.
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Favourite Miss Nepal
I like Zenisha Moktan for the way she handled the whole controversy surrounding her was truly inspirational. She took her stand in such difficult times and that shows her inner strength. And I think a Miss Nepal should be inspirational for others.
My strength
I always give my 100 per cent to achieve what I want in life so that I don’t have to regret later. This is very persistence of mine will take me to the crown.
Most cliché answer
“I will support charities and donate money ”.
I want to be Miss Nepal….
Miss Nepal is an inspiration and role model for other girls and she also gets opportunities to represent Nepal in international arenas. These are the reasons why I want to win.


No comments:

Post a Comment